Regional M&A Transaction Statistics
The following table outlines regional bank acquisitions announced since January 2012 that disclosed pricing terms.
Recent Events & Transactions
On September 15, Evansville, Indiana-based Old National Bancorp ($8.6 billion in assets) acquired Indiana Community Bancorp ($985 million in assets), headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, for approximately $92 million. With the acquisition, Old National Bancorp will gain a presence in Bartholomew, Decatur, Jefferson, Jennings, Ripley, Scott Counties, Indiana, and Shelby County, Tennessee, and increase its presence in Jackson and Marion Counties, Tennessee.
Number of Regional Whole Bank & Thrift Transactions
Regional Average Price-to-Tangible Equity
The following chart depicts average price-to-tangible equity multiples for regional transactions since 2007 that disclosed pricing terms.
Regional Publicly Traded Banking Companies
The following table outlines the stock performance of the 15 largest publicly traded banking companies in the region as defined by total assets.
Nationwide Number of Whole Bank & Thrift Transactions
Nationwide Average Price-to-Tangible Equity
Nationwide Number of Branch Transactions
Nationwide Median Premium-to-Branch Deposits
Failed Bank Statistics
For more information visit www.BKDcorporatefinance.com.
- Regional Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update – Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa & Missouri
- Regional Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update – Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma & Wyoming
- Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update
- Banks Consider Mergers & Acquisitions for Varying Reasons
- Financial Services A&A Update